Mandatory use of Corona Check-app at external venues
As of September 25, 2021 hotel and meeting venues are required to use the CoronaCheck-app in order to grant you access. This means that for medical courses at external venues (non-LUMC) a valid corona entry pass must be presented.
If you require more information about a valid corona entry pass, please visit the website of the Dutch government:
- General website: https://www.government.nl/
- Information on how to generate a digital certificate in the CoronaCheck-app. https://coronacheck.nl/en
- Information on how you can print a paper certificate at CoronaCheck.nl: https://coronacheck.nl/en/print/
- Information about Testing for coronavirus: https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-test
If you have registered for one of our courses that starts after September 25, 2021 and you decide to cancel your registration as a result of the access policy, you will receive a refund of the registration fee. Cancellation of your registration must be done in writing. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com. In the event of cancellation, we are forced to charge a cancellation fee of €45.
Refund of the registration fee is not possible in the following situations:
- You make the decision on or within 10 working days prior to date of the event;
- You cannot present a valid corona entry pass, which means that the staff of the external hotel or meeting venue cannot grant you access to the medical course.